The short answer to this question is: in many cases, yes.
Depending on the topper you choose from our range, we have had positive feedback from our customers and reviewers over the years that our toppers are a great solution to the following reasons for an uncomfortable mattress:
- A mattress that is too firm, or not as soft as you would like
- A mattress that provides poor air circulation and is causing nighttime overheating
- Covering the gap between zip and link mattresses
However, our toppers are unlikely to be suitable for fixing the following issues:
- A lumpy mattress, or one with substantial sags/dips
- A mattress that is too soft
For more information on our mattress toppers, and why you might need one, you can read our mattress topper guide here.