General Terms & Conditions
Making a purchase
Online purchases at Naturalmat take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect all our customers. In order to purchase, users must first register with all necessary information to allow the transaction to be completed and the products shipped. Users also have the option to have their contact details stored for future use and thus to make the process more streamlined when they next make a purchase at Naturalmat. Multiple addresses can also be saved for goods delivered as gifts to any registered user.
We accept credit and debit card transactions for Maestro, Delta, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX and Solo. On completion of the credit card transaction a confirmation screen will display with a unique reference, plus the system will automatically send an email confirmation to the user's email address.
An order receipt email shall also be sent once payment has been taken and you will also be alerted via email when the goods have been despatched from our warehouse.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free. To place an order for delivery outside of the UK, please give us a call on 01392 877 247, as we will need to prepare a bespoke shipping quote for your goods, and this varies from order to order, thus such orders are not able to be placed via the website.
Credit Card Security
Naturalmat encrypts all credit and debit card information to ensure your transactions are private and protected whilst online with us. We only accept browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which means you can not inadvertently place an order through an insecure connection.
If for any reason you are worried about making a purchase online please call us on 01392 877 247 where we will be happy to take the order over the phone.
The Naturalmat Company is determined to deliver quality products in the fastest time possible. If for any reason, you are not happy with the goods you have ordered, or you wish to exchange any items, please return them to us within 14 days.
- Any goods manufactured by the Naturalmat company will carry a 2-10 year warranty from the date of delivery against defective workmanship and/or materials depending on the type of product. You can find more information on the length of warranty here. Any goods not manufactured by the company but provided on a supply basis only to the customer shall carry solely the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Whilst accepting that the Customer may, under certain circumstances, be entitled to a refund of monies paid, the Company reserves the right to repair or replace Goods sold which prove within a reasonable period of time to be defective because of bad materials or workmanship in manufacture.
- The Company cannot guarantee furnishing fabrics and linens other than for reasonable wear and tear or against shade variations of items purchased at different times.
- The company recognises its responsibilities under the Sale of Goods Act 1893 as amended and nothing in the company’s terms of business shall affect those statutory rights.
Updates to the Terms
Naturalmat reserves the right to update these terms at any time without prior notice.
Gift Cards Terms and Conditions
Gift cards purchased from Naturalmat are an accepted form of payment for any Naturalmat products. Gift cards are deemed currency and thus can only be redeemed to the intended recipient. The unique gift card code should not be shared with anyone else, as this may lead to gift card fraud.
Gift cards expire 12 months after purchase with all remaining balance being nil and void. Gift cards are not transferable. Multiple gift cards can be redeemed against one order. If you would like to check the balance of an issued gift card or should you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call us on 01392 877247
Offers, Deals, and Promotions T&Cs
First Purchase Discount
When you sign up to our email newsletter on our website, when creating an account on our website or through the sign up forms on our social channels, you are entitled to a welcome promotion, valid only with the code provided in the welcome email.
1. The offer is valid on the first purchase only.
2. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
3. Excludes all non-Naturalmat branded products sold on the website (eg. Holmes Bespoke collaboration, Leander, Oliver Furniture, Lambskin rugs, etc).
4. Naturalmat reserves the right to withdraw, or change offer at any time, without notice.
Naturalmat & Neal's Yard Remedies Competition
Entries to the competition ate accepted on Neil's Yard website only. Only entries submitted via Neil's Yard dedicated web page will be accepted. Neil's Yard is the promoter of this competition.
1. Prize draw commences on 22nd October 2023 and closes on 5th November 2023. All entries must be received by 23:59 on 5th November 2023.
2. Only 1 entry allowed per person.
3. The winner may be required to participate in post-prize draw publicity.
4. The prize consists of Organic Wool Pillows x2, Organic Wool Duvet x 1 - Autumn/Winter weight, and Washable Wool Mattress Protector x 1 from Naturalmat and a bundle of products from Neal’s Yard Remedies worth over £250. The prize or any part of the prize is non-transferable, and no alternative will be offered. The prize excludes any additional costs and expenses. There is no cash alternative. Product exclusions may apply.
For full terms and conditions, please see Neil's Yard Remedies web page.