The Goose Down Pillow
There's nothing quite like the bliss of nestling down into a goose down pillow - and our goose down pillows use only the highest quality of goose down and feather, to make your night times all the more dreamy.
Wrapped in a cotton cambric case, completely chemical free, deep and plump - all ready to rest your weary head.
Available in two sizes: Standard (48cm x 74cm) and Superking (50cm x 90cm).
- Goose Down (85%) and Feather (15%)
- 100% cotton cambric cover, OEKO TEX 100 certified
- NOMITE & Downafresh® certified
- Free of any harmful chemicals
- Piped and double stitched edge finish
- Packaged in a reusable protective cotton bag
- Machine washable at 40°C*
- Must be dried thoroughly before re-use (tumble dry or air dry)
*We recommend using "delicate" machine cycle to avoid any shrinkage
Our feather & down bedding is not only luxuriously soft and fluffy, but also only uses materials certified by the European Down and Feather Association (EDFA).
This means that all the feather & down in our products is responsibly sourced, without any harm to living animals.
Naturally our bedding comes packed in an environmentally friendly way!
No plastics or other single use materials are used at all. Your pillows and duvets make their way to you from Devon in their own protective cotton drawstring bag - which can then be reused as any number of things (we think they make amazing laundry bags!)
- BPBrian P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery comfortable
Very comfortable and great to use.
- KBKristian B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHasn't flattened, at all.
Incredibly supportive and comfortable.
- LLucretia S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThis is probably the most comfortable pillow I've ever purchased.
It's professionally made and feels really soft, yet provides the firmness required by a side-sleeper.
- HFHeather F.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars9 years agoMy order arrived very promptly.
The pillow was much less well filled than I expected, so was very soft and not supportive enough for me, as I sleep on my side.
What You Need To Know About Delivery
When can I expect delivery?
The current delivery time for feather bedding is 3-5 working days.
How do my items get to me?
Your items will be delivered by our logisitics partner and you will receive an email notification when your order has been dispatched.