The Wool and Down Pillow
Unique to Naturalmat, these pillows combine our locally-sourced organic British wool with soft and sumptuous duck down.
The core of this pillow is hand-stuffed with wool, providing support and stability whilst keeping the pillow naturally cool, and wicking away excess moisture from your head. The wool core is wrapped in a thick layer of duck down, inviting you to sink in for the ultimate in relaxation.
We used our 22 years of experience to develop this combination of materials, creating a pillow that we believe provides the superior sleep experience. Let us know in the morning!
Available in two sizes: Standard (48cm x 74cm) and Superking (50cm x 90cm).
- 100% British organic wool ball filled core
- 100% Duck down surround
- 100% cotton cambric cover, OEKO TEX 100 certified
- NOMITE & Downafresh® certified down
- Packaged in a reusable protective cotton bag
- Free of any harmful chemicals
- Machine wash on a very gentle cycle, tumble dry on a low temp until fully dry. Do not dry clean.
All of the wool that goes into our bedding is sourced from Soil Association certified organic farms local to our Devon workshop.
We buy direct from farmers in Devon, Cornwall and Dorset. This means a better quality of wool for us, and a better deal for the farmers.
By working only with certified organic farmers we can be confident that the health and wellbeing of the sheep is prioritised, and that their farming is undertaken in a way that is friendly to the surrounding environment.
The Wonders of Wool.
Wool really is a wondrous fibre. Any sheep would tell you that. Its properties make it the perfect filling for duvets and pillows.
Wool is an incredibly clever natural insulator that can keep you warm or cool when you need it to, thanks to tiny pockets of air within each wool fibre that provide both insulation and breathability.
It is also naturally moisture-wicking and antimicrobial, which makes it particularly inhospitable to bed bugs and dust mites, and also provides far greater odour resistance compared to synthetic fibres.
Naturally, our wool bedding comes packed in an environmentally friendly way!
No plastics or other single use materials are used at all. Your pillows and duvets make their way to you from Devon in their own protective cotton drawstring bag - which can then be reused as any number of things (we think they make amazing laundry bags!)
- RKRafah K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat Pillow
The perfect blend of soft and supportiveNNaturalmat23 minutes ago
Thanks Rafah, very pleased you like your new pillow.
- LJLouise J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agothe right mix
I received these and have used them once. They were the right mix of soft and hard resulting in a good nights sleep.NNaturalmat8 minutes ago
Thanks for your feedback! Very happy to hear these pillows work for you.
- AAAmeeta A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoamazing
Best pillows ever
- SNSue N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoDelighted!
I have been very pleased with my new pillow. It is just what I wanted. The speed of delivery was great and the advice I received on the phone was excellent. Very many thanks.NNaturalmat6 months ago
Thanks so much Sue. We are very happy you are enjoying your new pillow.
- AMAlasdair M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoLovely - best pillow ever
Soft with just the right amount of support. Sooo comfy.
What You Need To Know About Delivery
When can I expect delivery?
The current delivery time for Wool and Down Pillow is 3-5 working days.
How do my items get to me?
Your items will be delivered by our logisitics partner and you will receive an email notification when your order has been dispatched.