The Duck Feather Duvet
- NOMITE & Downafresh® certified
Our feather & down bedding is not only luxuriously soft and fluffy, but also only uses materials certified by the European Down and Feather Association (EDFA).
This means that all the feather & down in our products is responsibly sourced, without any harm to living animals.
Naturally our bedding comes packed in an environmentally friendly way!
No plastics or other single use materials are used at all. Your pillows and duvets make their way to you from Devon in their own protective cotton drawstring bag - which can then be reused as any number of things (we think they make amazing laundry bags!)
- ASAshley S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoCosy
- KBKatinka B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe duck feather duvet
Really well made light weight duvet, which is perfect for the warmer months. Sleeping so much better since I started using it. Thank you.NNaturalmat2 months ago
Thanks Katinka. Hope you continue to sleep well.
- RMRachel M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoCosy!!
I have been loving having a proper cosy duvet with these sub-zero temperatures we've been having this December.NNaturalmat10 months ago
Thanks Rachel, great to hear your duvet is keeping you cosy!
- JJohn O.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoThe Duck Feather Duvet
Amazingly light but still very warm. Great quality!
What You Need To Know About Delivery
When can I expect delivery?
The current delivery time for feather bedding is 3-5 working days.
How do my items get to me?
Your items will be delivered by our logisitics partner and you will receive an email notification when your order has been dispatched.